Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun With Family!

Sitting here with my boyfriend and my step-kids watching "The National Lampoons Christmas Vacation", It's fun to show them movies from my childhood that they have never seen before. Watching the looks on their faces as they sit and look at us like "really?". Lmao! Tristan is sitting at the computer playing his Lego game online, Chloe is sitting on the couch watching the movie with us. Chloe is 11 (will be 12 in December '11) and Tristan just turned 9 in September '11. Me and their dad have been together for almost 5 years now. Our anniversary is January 14, 2007, my plan is to be married next year hopefully on Halloween. I have a lot of homework to do this weekend. I have research to do on the Gothic era for stained glass, then I have to write a 3 page single spaced paper with a minimum of 3 visuals so she knows that we understand what we are writing about, and a minimun of 3 references. That is due on November 3rd. I have a quiz to do that is due on Tuesday and ANOTHER quiz I have to study for due on Tuesday, THEN, I have to do a fitness assessment that is also due on Tuesday. Whew! I am going to be very busy all weekend! Well, goodnight for now internet peoples! Will write more and probably more interesting stuff when I get the chance. <3

No comments: