Saturday, January 24, 2009

YAY! My first BLOG!

I have been sick for like 2 days now, and I am starting to get VERY angry at everyone around me! Not on purpose, just because I don't feel good at all. I am however feeling better than I was yesterday...which isn't saying very much since I've only had it for about 2 days now! LOL! Trever got laid off from his job! I am so sad about it...I loved him working for T-Mobile! We got all kinds of phone service for nearly nothing! HAHA! Not anymore though.

I am hoping that with our new president that our economy will start to get better now. I voted for Barack and I am soooo happy that he won! I tyhink he will be the person to turn this country around and bring us all back together as a country instead of some divided country! Well, I must go lay down now...I am starting to get very fatigued! TTYL! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: